AIM
srspal

The Phantom Box The Phantom Box

Wow this must be Jojo's Verse for Snake seeing how he looked like Jojo.

Video was awesome i laughed quite a bit great job

Jungle Hunt 2 Jungle Hunt 2

The animation and voices are pretty good the fighting looks like you did some real work on it and it shows.

Now the story and how the chars been acting seems off some less then in the first part but still they seem to be off there personalities a tad bit.

Overall I liked it and hope to watch the next part ^^

MysticSkillz responds:

Thank you, I love how well the actors play the characters, and the fighting I like to give just a light touch. Far as the story goes I didn't want to make it too long and boring as well giving something simple and exciting. And yes we plan on continuing. :)

Pokémon Exes Pokémon Exes

Great video as always.

I dont even keep my Gen 1 I got from X and Y in my Team I love using my Greninja :3

Vertical Drop Heroes Vertical Drop Heroes

Amazing game but jumping causes problams

I really liked it but some problams I reach the end of a stage to save a princess but i couldnt get to her becouse I couldnt jump high enough as a paladin I know your trying to make sure stuff is balanced but this happened at other points also causing me to need to do it all over becouse of a simple block preventing me.

Really awsome just minor stuff like that is keeping it back some

Hex RPG The Hatred Stone Hex RPG The Hatred Stone

Nice try but

This game lacks tons of stuff that normal RPGs have and what the other person said is truth going back to town heal go fight heal is quite annyoing and as for your responce thats dont want it to be easy thats not even adding difficulty to it its adding somthing thats boring and a major turn for the game. The game felt slow and the way skills and the stuff you bought could of been made alot better and the whole hex system feels more like a card battle system. You need it to explane what skills do what and make the numbers more easy to read. Those things is not a mater of making the game harder becouse its not its just adding to the game to make it better and more enjoyable

S.W.A.T. 2 - Tac. Sniper S.W.A.T. 2 - Tac. Sniper

The game broke on me xD

Great sniping
Good sounds
nice graphics
The game went back a few stages when i shot a bullet to protect the govaner dude it went back to the terrest bombers o.o
Overall really good

shadow syndicate shadow syndicate

Not my cup of tea

It sounded good
Not my kind of thing tho

Malficious responds:

fair enough. I'm glad you weren't a Jerk about it like alot of people are about stuff they aren't fond of. I appreciate your maturity.

Broken System Broken System

Good but.

Its kinda scratchy
other then that its really good

Bulma Bulma

Awesome Bulma's you should try doing all her different looks

Wacky Game Joke Wacky Game Joke